Saturday, September 4, 2010


*I'm walking away from the troubles in my life*
*I'm walking away*
*To find a better day*

*Sometimes some people get me wrong when it's something I've said or done*
*Sometimes you feel there is no fun that's why you turn and run*
*But now I truly realize some people don't want to compromise*
*Well I saw them with my own eyes spreading those lies and*
*Well I don't want to live a lie*
*Too many sleepless nights not mentioning the fights*
*I'm sorry to say lady*

*I'm walking away from the troubles in my life*
*I'm walking away*
*To find a better day*

*Well I'm so tired baby*
*The things you say*
*You're driving me away*
*Whispers in the powder room baby*
*Don't listen to the games they play*
*Girl I thought you'd realize I'm not like them other guys*
*'Cause I saw them with my own eyes you should have been more wise and*
*I don't wanna live a lie*
*Too many sleepless nights not mentioning the fights*
*I'm sorry to say lady*

*I'm walking away from the troubles in my life*
*I'm walking away*
*To find a better day*



No comments:

Post a Comment