Copied from my FB post, enjoy;
" Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
- Lao Tzu
" Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never."
- Charles Caleb Colton
" Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion."
- Javan
" We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love."
- Tom Robbins
" Sometimes it's a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence."
- David Byrne
" The art of love is largely the art of persistence."
- Albert Ellis
" Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species."
- W. Somerset Maugham
" Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired."
- Robert Frost
" Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love."
- Leo Buscaglia
" Immature love says: I love you because I need you. Mature love says: I need you because I love you."
- Erich Fromm
No comments:
Post a Comment