a great love? ---
it’s when you shed tears for her but still care for her.
it’s when she ignored you but you still long for her.
it’s when she starts loving another and yet you
manage a smile and find the courage to say
" i'm happy for you "
it’s when you shed tears for her but still care for her.
it’s when she ignored you but you still long for her.
it’s when she starts loving another and yet you
manage a smile and find the courage to say
" i'm happy for you "
If you are alone; I’ll be your shadow
If you want to cry; I’ll be your shoulder
If you need to be happy; I’ll be your smile
But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me
If you want to cry; I’ll be your shoulder
If you need to be happy; I’ll be your smile
But anytime you need a friend, I’ll just be me
And sometimes it just hits me out of nowhere.
All of a sudden, this overwhelming sadness
rushes over me and I get discouraged and I get
upset, and I feel hopeless, sad and hurt, really hurt.
And once again, I become numb to the world.
All of a sudden, this overwhelming sadness
rushes over me and I get discouraged and I get
upset, and I feel hopeless, sad and hurt, really hurt.
And once again, I become numb to the world.
I knew you'd leave...
but I never imagined
that I would miss you quite this much
but I never imagined
that I would miss you quite this much
Because even now after
everything that's gone on
between me and you, I
always walk away with
a smile on my face after
talking to you
everything that's gone on
between me and you, I
always walk away with
a smile on my face after
talking to you
People in love will one day experience pain;
pain that will reveal how deep their love is.
pain that will reveal how deep their love is.
[maybe] i'm over you
[maybe] i like someone else
[but maybe] i'm just a perfectly good liar
[maybe] i like someone else
[but maybe] i'm just a perfectly good liar
just think.
there's someone out there
dying to get you to notice.
just think.
someone's laying up
staring at their ceiling
thinking only of your smile.
there's someone out there
dying to get you to notice.
just think.
someone's laying up
staring at their ceiling
thinking only of your smile.
somewhere between laughing for no reason,
making fun of each other, & calling each other
names ;; I sorta fell for you. <3
making fun of each other, & calling each other
names ;; I sorta fell for you. <3
Love is when you miss her
even before she leaves... when you
could listen to her talk all night and
never get tired of hearing her voice
when the sound of her name
sends chills down your spine
and you see her smile
the second you
close your
eyes
even before she leaves... when you
could listen to her talk all night and
never get tired of hearing her voice
when the sound of her name
sends chills down your spine
and you see her smile
the second you
close your
eyes
When you start thinking about her
& how she makes you laugh
& how she makes you feel when your around her
you realize that you care about her
more than you thought you did.
& how she makes you laugh
& how she makes you feel when your around her
you realize that you care about her
more than you thought you did.
it's not up to me anymore. if you
really want me in your life, you'll
figure out a way to put me in it
really want me in your life, you'll
figure out a way to put me in it
-and if one day i start to
matter, let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment