A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have.
Abraham Lincoln
A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy.
Aesop
Every murderer is probably somebody's old friend.
Agatha Christie
There are only two people who can tell you the truth about yourself - an enemy who has lost his temper and a friend who loves you dearly.
Antisthenes
No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
Alice Walker
A friend to all is a friend to none.
Aristotle
A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back.
Blaise Pascal
A friend doesn't go on a diet because you are fat.
Erma Bombeck
In misfortune, which friend remains a friend?
Euripides
Go up close to your friend, but do not go over to him! We should also respect the enemy in our friend.
Friedrich Nietzsche
The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not healing, not curing... that is a friend who cares.
The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not healing, not curing... that is a friend who cares.
Henri Nouwen
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
Henry Ford
A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
Jim Morrison
It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.
It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.
John Dryden
A friend is nothing but a known enemy.
Kurt Cobain
A true friend stabs you in the front.
Oscar Wilde
Everyone is your best friend when you are successful. Make sure that the people that you surround yourself with are also the people that you are not afraid of failing with.
Paula Abdul
I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
Plutarch
The only way to have a friend is to be one.
The only way to have a friend is to be one.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy.
No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy.
Thomas Fuller
An injured friend is the bitterest of foes.
An injured friend is the bitterest of foes.
Thomas Jefferson
The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity.
The friend in my adversity I shall always cherish most. I can better trust those who helped to relieve the gloom of my dark hours than those who are so ready to enjoy with me the sunshine of my prosperity.
Ulysses S. Grant
It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.
William Blake
I was angry with my friend: I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe: I told it not, my wrath did grow.
I was angry with my friend: I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe: I told it not, my wrath did grow.
William Blake
When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend.
When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend.
William Blake
A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.
A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.

suke suke suke
ReplyDelete(^.^)
ReplyDelete